Saturday, April 10, 2010

Clash of the Titans: Clash of views, reviews (i liked it though)

Medusa, I used to fantasize and afraid of as a kid, used to be afraid of being turned into stone and used to imagine Persius coming for my rescue!!

“Clash of the titans” hence was a treat for my childhood memories. I loved the visual effects...thanks to 3D technology. Similar to many mythological or fantasy bollywood movies it too was full of action and mystery.

Sorry can not put many good words as the script for a common man seemed confusing and monotonous. Some twists and turns could have make the movie more exciting and a pinch of romance was missing.

Only good thing that attracted the audience was the visual effects.

I don’t blame the low attendance in the auditorium.

No comments:

Post a Comment