Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tanu weds Manu

Each time I see him….my heart skips a beat!

…..and I fall in love with him allover again (with due permission from my hubby dearest)!

Well…as many of my age-mates my love for Maddy too started from the day the movie “Rehna hai tere dil me” released!

My love did not perish even if I hated the movie 13B (I watched it in an almost empty theatre only coz of Maddy).

…and now again he came up with his charisma and won over Tanu!

Yes..”Tanu weds Manu” tasted like a freshly baked cake with plenty of cream mixed icing sugar on the top of it.

The movie was light, fast paced and topped with the hardcore Indian flavour.

When it comes to Kangana you will love her inspite of hearing lot many beeps throughout. The raunchy, rebel with an out of control vocal cord Tanu was worth watching.

Manu, the Foreign returned, Mr. Right, the saintly, the perfect……was too much in love with the weird Tanu that he went to unimaginable extent of sacrificing and finally or may be luckily won the race.

We have probably seen the same kindda love stories in many bollywood movies but the specialty about this one is the TREATMENT!

Punjab, UP, Bihar, Delhi and London…situational comedy and the real Indian flavour!

From a typical UP-ian household, bride-seeing with lot of chai and samosas, 3 tiar train journey, Punjabi band baja, Jimmy Shergil with a Royal Enfield, simple T-shirts of Madhavan, Pappi and a sweet small appearance of Ravi Kishan beating up Manu at the railway station itself made movie quite a darling. I heard giggles, applaud and whistles in the auditorium all across the movie…that shows the success.

As per cons, the characters seemd little bit confused at the end as the director made them to be! The story lost its free-flow and made lil bit of blunder in the climax scene. But the whistles throughout finally made it pardonable and declared it to be a HIT!

To give you a happy-happy hangover…it has a happy ending too!! :-) :-)

U wanna relax, have fun while munching pop corns and sipping pepsi in this weekend?? Then “Tanu weds Manu” is a must for you …..!!! N’joyy 

No comments:

Post a Comment